Jeff Foxworthy is an American comedian and best known for his jokes on how to tell if you are a redneck. He is a good old boy and hangs out with one of my favorite funny guys Larry the Cable Guy.
Here is Jeff’s take on how you can tell if you might be a Canadian:
- If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, You may live in Canada .
- If someone in a Home Depot store Offers you assistance and they don’t work there, You may live in Canada ..
- If you’ve worn shorts and a parka at the same time, You may live in Canada .
- If you’ve had a lengthy telephone conversation With someone who dialed a wrong number, You may live in Canada .
- If ‘Vacation’ means going anywhere South of Detroit for the weekend, You may live in Canada .
- If you measure distance in hours, You may live in Canada .